Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi, my name is Zoë and I like cake.


My name is Zoë.

I love cats and FOOD. I love eating foods, finding new foods and especially taking photos of food, to the point where my friends who dine with me have gotten used to waiting for me to snap the "requisite" food photo on my phone before digging in. Which brings us to why this blog exists. The purpose is not to review restaurants, but moreso for me to share said food photos.

I have been told that I have an impressive and insatiable sweet tooth. This is likely a result of being born caffeine and chocolate addicted. You will find that most of the food that I eat are of the cookies, cakes, ice creams and assorted pastry variety with an interest also in brunch eats and Asian noodles and dumplings. I do not claim to have any expertise beyond being able to consume literally thousands of calories worth of cookies in a single sitting on occasion without falling ill. I am not a photographer, nor am I a chef or other such expert (though my Mother is a Cordon Bleu trained pastry chef).

I am not entirely sure of the direction that this "blog" will go quite yet.... But since I'm constantly sharing photos via Twitter, Facebook and shoving my Blackberry in people's faces, it's about time that I found a spot to dedicate to my "food pics", right?